Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sex Toy Review: Glitter Glam Triple Play




 If there's one thing I love, it's triple play. I love feeling my buttonhole and vagina plugged up whilst my clit is getting some much needed attention. My husband often does that for me with his fingers, making him look like he's holding me like I'm a bowling ball. It works and I come real hard but it's murder on his hands.

So when I saw the Glitter Glam Triple Play I knew I had to have it. This is a rabbit with something extra - it includes an anal stimulator probe.

The thing I like best about Glitter Glam - aside of the triple action I get on my clit, vagina, and anus - is that the shaft is nice and thick. I like to hump tree trunks, if you get my drift. This baby is thick! Plus there are 200 different pulsation, vibration, and escalation patterns. I like the steadier ones and the fast-pulsing ones best.

The clit bumper is broad and long, covering my entire clitoral area. I like the entire area to be stimulated, not just my clit itself. Sometimes I'm too sensitive for direct, pinpoint stimulation. The anal probe is made of soft TPR as is the vibrator itself. The rotating beads give me great internal massage, overpowering me with so many different sensations as the Glitter Glam works its magic on me that I'm beside myself. As with most rabbits, each section is covered with its own motor. I sometimes like to turn on the clitoral stimulator by itself without the shaft moving or the anal probe vibrating. But wow, that shaft! As usual, it turns me on so much I clamp down on it and it stops moving. My Kegel muscles work just fine, thank you very much.

The controls are easy to use. I just have to remember where they are so I may press the right ones without looking at them. They escalate in speed and vibration so much I'm beside myself with erotic glee. Those controls also light up so I may see them beneath the sheets or in the dark of my bedroom. That light makes life much easier.

This is a big vibrator that I ended up wielding like a weapon and that's the only drawback I could see - it's big and bulky. A bit noisy too but not too much. This isn't the kind of sex toy I'd take with me on holiday since it would take up a lot of room in my luggage and the maid would faint at the sight of it. Still, it's perfect for my alone time at home. I keep it in its box beneath my bed for when the mood strikes. So when I'm in the mood for a little triple play bowling ball action, I pull out the Glitter Glam. It fills me up and then some and it gives me both anal and clitoral stimulation. This is one very fine sex toy! No wonder rabbits are a girl's best friend.

Buy your sex toys from CalExotics.

1 comment: