Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #12 - Don't Call Me Baby



This is my twelth Six Sentence Sunday. It's from my upcoming release Don't Call Me "Baby". This novel is about a young woman's coming of age and discovering her sexuality in the wild and crazy 1980s in the U. S. This scene is the first moment Catherine Stone, my main characters, sets eyes on the man who will become her match. 
She giggled a little too loudly and caught the attention of that very handsome middle-aged man at the adjacent table who licked his lips as he looked at her. She tossed her head, making her curls bounce as she gave him a sexy smile. He smiled in return and tipped his wine glass towards her. Leaning back in her chair, she eyed him up while she felt Brian's foot move farther up her leg until it rested at the top of her thigh. She spread her legs farther apart and guided his foot with her hand to her molten pussy.
"My God, you aren't wearing any underwear!" 
Look for this book to come out in September, 2011. Keep an eye on my website/blog and my Facebook page for updates. This book will be one hell of a sexy ride!

23 comments:

  1. Ooo yeah... this is good! I have to buy your book. Awesome Six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ray! It comes out Sept. 30. That's not even the hottest scene in the book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome girl - this one is gonna be HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh damn! No panties...for shame! Lucky for Brian though- great 6
    Dawne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something tells me, he shouldn't be surprised! Love the foreplay going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everyone likes my SSS. I'll keep posting SSSs from now through Christmas from "Don't Call Me Baby" just to torment you. Then you'll have to buy it just to know what my main character Catherine Stone got herself into this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's my favorite way to go out! Commando! nicely done.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh! You all have no idea how spicy hot thus one really is!
    From the first moment of reading the synopsis I was hooked (not a simple feat on synopsis alone). I had to read more, had to seriously consider it despite it's mega novel size as they can be a hard one to price out competitively. But after reading only the first two chapters I knew.
    NNP had to bring this beauty out. We has to make sure it was shared and shared right.
    It's length is critical to Catherine's growth & enjoyment. The sexual escapades are simply delicious, all the way to the end, getting more and more titillating with every scene.
    Last edits were sent on this yesterday and man I'll tell you even I can't wait! You all are gonna love it!
    As a woman of the 80's myself, I could so relate to Catherine & her desires, thoughts on fair perceptions of the sexes, but even those of you a little younger are going to see the struggles Catherine overcomes to be herself and enjoy life to the fullest! Don't Call Me Baby is simply one of the hottest novels I've had the pleasure of editing & enjoying in a long time.
    Don't torture yourselves by waiting, buy it on release day and crawl into the world of the sensuous, sexy Catherine & her wickedly delightful fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn I hate the scroll & auto correct on this phone. Makes errors I can't see to correct. Grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, NNPMJ!! Your feelings about Catherine and the book are exactly what I wanted the reader to feel. She's a very complex character and I enjoyed creating her. I envision her story being part of a series, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's such a tease! And this was a great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...not only teasing but daring. Very HAWT Six this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Agree with all comments above! hot, bold and daring indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice description leading to the hot last sentence

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Six! I love the adventurous nature of Catherine :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice Liz! Love the no-panties naughtiness!

    Hugs,
    SammyJo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the tease going on here

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice six Elizabeth, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOO! Hot hot hot!!! LOVE it, great six! I feel naughty reading this having just returned home from church! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooo I really love this one! I'll definitely be buying this once it comes out!

    ReplyDelete