Friday, May 13, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #3 - A Little Lesbian Love


This is my third Six Sentence Sunday. Below are six sentences from my paranormal erotic romance Things That Go Hump In The Night, which appears in the I Kissed A Girl II anthology, published by Ravenous Romance. A prelude: Bridget fled her home after finding her boyfriend in bed with another woman. She stays at the Mountain Inn in a room that already has an occupant - from the great beyond! Her unseen roommate likes spanking her, which is very enticing since Bridget can't see when the smack is coming. Below is part of their first conversation:
"Stop that!"
"You don't need him, someone who cheats on you and treats you like dirt. On your birthday, no less. I know exactly what you need."
"And what might that be?"
"You need me."
So you're intrigued? If you'd like to read more and buy this book, here are links:




Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Love the supernatural thing and don't know what's coming and from where. Keeps me guessing. Great post, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I liked best about the idea. Everyone does spanking stories, but when you involve a ghost, you can't see the swat coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Lizzie- that would definitely add to the mystery- great 6
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait! a ghost? oooo, gotta read this one. great six!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice six, fellow IKAGV2 writer. I haven't had chance to read it yet, but I'm looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the ghost slant of the story. Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ghosts. They're my favorite paranormal creature. I hope all of you like the book. It's a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job. Sounds like an interesting premise to go along with the hot read.

    Best,
    Allure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, how exciting! A ghost, spanking, and lesbians!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Delightful, Love the Spanking.

    ReplyDelete