Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cheesecake Thursday #1

Ever since I started my very popular Man Candy Tuesday posts, I've heard from a few men that they feel left out. Poor dears! I can't let that happen! So now I'm beginning Cheesecake Thursdays, a day dedicated to the sexiest women out there. I've decided to start this new series because of my new release, "Things That Go Hump In The Night", which appears in the lesbian anthology "I Kissed A Girl II: More Virgin Lesbian Stories", published by Ravenous Romance. For information on this book, please visit my "Short Stories" tab at the top of this page. You'll find all the info you need about the book there.

I also have another lesbian story coming out very soon. My lesbian tale "Unfolding Her Wings" will appear in the anthology "Women On The Edge Of Space", soon to be published by Circlet Press. This is my first published science fiction story. It will also appear in the "Short Story" tab when the book is published in the next month or so.

I've written two other lesbian stories, "Lost In Her Mouth" (see "Tales Of Lust And Longing" tab) and "Neighbors" (see "Short Stories" tab. This story appears in the "Vamps" lesbian anthology published by Xcite Books in the U. K.)

So, without further ado, here are the first sexy ladies of Cheesecake Thursday.







Angelina Jolie is the basis for the look of my character Charlotte in "Neighbors".


Charlotte Lewis is the basis for Lena's look in my short story "Neighbors". 


And I've always though Tia Carrere was very sexy.


So there you have it! My first Cheesecake Thursday! Enjoy! I can't guarantee I'll do this every week, but since I have one lesbian story released and one about to be released, expect to see sexy women once per week for the foreseeable future. Go to my "Short Stories" tab to see my cover art, read a blurb, and read an except from "Things That Go Hump In The Night", my latest short story. And then buy yourself a copy of the book, "I Kissed A Girl II: More Virgin Lesbian Stories".




1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I used Angelina Jolie and Jessica Rabbit (like a morphing of the two) as the basis for one of my characters, Lilleth (antagonist in the Immortal Series). Great post!

    ReplyDelete